At North Shore Mechanical if you want to start a career as a plumber we offer positions in Danvers, MA, Worcester, MA, Quincy, MA and Waltham, MA.
A licensed plumber must have experience installing sanitary waste & vent, water, clean utility gasses, pure water systems, and special waste systems. He/she must be able to work productively with an apprentice and receive minimal supervision.
- A Massachusetts Master or Journeyman plumbing license is required.
- Have a working knowledge of the Mass. Plumbing code.
- Must be able to pass a pre placement physical and drug screening.
- Paid training
- Medical Insurance
- AFLAC Insurance
- Life Insurance (Company Paid)
- Short/ Long Term Disability (Company Paid)
- Dental Insurance
- Vacation Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan 401 K
- Tuition reimbursement for approved programs
- Company provided apparel
Additional “Out of the Box Benefits”:
- Participation in Incentive Rewards Program
- Activity Committee planned events such as:
- Company golf tournament
- Glow Golf night
- Bowling night
- Trips to the Lowell Spinners for the whole family