Life Science Project
Posted on April 12, 2016 by North Shore Mechanical in Life Science Project, News, Recent Projects.
Project Title: Shire HGT Building 300 LSDL / Roller Bottle Plant
Award Contract: $ 1,752,122
General Contractor: The Richmond Group
Engineer: NSMC / Vanderweil Engineers
Project Description: Fast track Design/Build 15,000
Description: Fast track Design/Build 15,000 sf cGMP roller bottle facility
Features: NSMC was responsible for the Plumbing/Process Piping scope of work, which included:
- PH Neutralization System with Ejector station
- Kill Waste System and Equipment
- USP Water Generation System and loop piping
- Compressed Air, Vacuum, CO2, N2 process piping systems and generation equipment
- Connections to Fume Hoods, BSC’s Incubators, HPLC, etc.
- Emergency Equipment (Safety Showers, Emergency Eyewashes)
- Drainage and Plumbing Fixtures